"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Tefal Deep Fat Fryer Tefal Deep Fat Fryer as new.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (14)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (43)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - D HURCOMBE
DORIS HURCOMBE Happy 90th Birthday Mam Love, Carol, Barry, Kirsten, Martyn and family. XXX
Deaths - P MEREDITH
MEREDITH In hospital on April 10th Phyllis aged 102 years of Senghenydd. A beloved mam, nan,
Births - R SNAILHAM
SNAILHAM Rachel and Jamie Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy DYLAN Love from all