- Autistic brain 'overloaded with connections'
- Dual vaccine approach could help eradicate polio
- Summer fun
- Botox may be useful in treating stomach cancers
- 'Fat and 30' link to dementia is inconclusive
- Relationships and new baby
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (16)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (16)
- Clothing (25)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (29)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (35)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (14)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - C EVANS
CARADAG WAYNE EVANS Happy 60th Birthday, Lots of Love, Donna, Marques and Nuno x
Deaths - P MEREDITH
MEREDITH In hospital on April 10th Phyllis aged 102 years of Senghenydd. A beloved mam, nan,
Births - R SNAILHAM
SNAILHAM Rachel and Jamie Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy DYLAN Love from all