"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (16)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (30)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (33)
- Gardening and Outdoors (10)
- Household and DIY (23)
- Miscellaneous (26)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - C EVANS
CARADAG WAYNE EVANS Happy 60th Birthday, Lots of Love, Donna, Marques and Nuno x
Deaths - P MEREDITH
MEREDITH In hospital on April 10th Phyllis aged 102 years of Senghenydd. A beloved mam, nan,
Births - R SNAILHAM
SNAILHAM Rachel and Jamie Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy DYLAN Love from all