Christmas can be a costly time of year; presents, food and days out are just the tip of the iceberg. It can be difficult to stick to a Christmas budget, but here are some tips and tricks to help you save money without missing out over Christmas.
- GI diet 'debunked' claims are misleading
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (22)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (14)
- Miscellaneous (16)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Office equipment (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - J LLOYD
LLOYD (Joan Margaret) Peacefully on Monday Dec 8th 2014 Joan of Rees Row Bryncethin. Beloved
Birthdays - D HURCOMBE
DORIS HURCOMBE Happy 90th Birthday Mam Love, Carol, Barry, Kirsten, Martyn and family. XXX
Births - R SNAILHAM
SNAILHAM Rachel and Jamie Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy DYLAN Love from all