"Regular bedtimes make children less likely to be obese as adults," is the slightly misleading Mail Online headline. This follows a study looking at the link between household routines in early childhood and obesity at age 11...
- Reported link between diet drinks and dementia and stroke is weak
- Cycling commuters have lower rates of heart disease and cancer
- Two older drugs could be 'repurposed' to fight dementia
Buy & Sell
Mamas and Papas Zoom 4 piece travel system Includes a multi-function from birth PUSHCHAIR with footmuff, a coordinating CARRYCOT and new mattress with rain cover suitable for both, and a PRIMO VAGGIO infant car seat, with connecting ...
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (7)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.