Situated in a popular village location, a 3 bedroom end-terraced family home with gas central heating and double glazing, and enclosed rear garden. Must be viewed.
The Accommodation Comprises
Canopy entrance porch with double glazed panelled entrance door leading to the:
with panelled radiator, 2 storage cupboards, laminated flooring, smoke alarm, carpeted stairs to first floor and door to the Kitchen and:
Lounge/Dining Room 19' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.94m x 3.45m )
with front and rear aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator, TV point, laminated flooring, coved ceiling and serving hatch to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.24m )
with rear aspect double glazed window, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, work surfaces, matching range of wall and base units, integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, laminated flooring and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor - Landing
with thermostat for central heating, smoke alarm, fitted carpet and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 8' 9" Exc. door recess ( 3.86m x 2.67m Exc. door recess )
with front aspect double glazed window with a view across fields, panelled radiator and laminated flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" inc door recess x 6' 7" ( 3.30m inc door recess x 2.01m )
with rear aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and laminated flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.86m x 1.68m )
with front aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator and laminated flooring.
with rear aspect double glazed window, low flush WC, laminated flooring and fully tiled wall surround.
with rear aspect double glazed window, suite comprising panel enclosed bath, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled wall surround and airing cupboard housing tank and shelving.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with path leading to the front door.
To the immediate rear is a patio with pergola over. The main garden is laid to lawn and the garden is enclosed by fencing and walling to maintain privacy.
To the rear of the property there is a Council owned garage and parking area which can be rented subject to availability.
Proceed out of Hereford along Whitecross Road taking the 3rd exit on to Three Elms Road. Continue to the traffic lights and turn left the turn immediately right signposted Burghill. After approximately 1 mile turn right signposted Burghill and on reaching the village turn left and Leasown is on the right. The property is on the right as indicated by the board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.