Two taken to hospital after fire in Crumlin pub

First published in News

TWO people were taken to hospital with smoke inhalation after a fire on the ground floor of the Bridgend Inn in Crumlin at 3.05am this morning.

The man and woman were assessed as a precaution, fire service said.

Crews from Cefn Fforest and Abercarn attended the blaze, which started on the ground floor of the two storey building. Two hoses, four breathing apparatuses and two jets were used to combat the blaze.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree