Two taken to hospital after fire in Crumlin pub

8:48am Tuesday 14th January 2014

TWO people were taken to hospital with smoke inhalation after a fire on the ground floor of the Bridgend Inn in Crumlin at 3.05am this morning.

The man and woman were assessed as a precaution, fire service said.

Crews from Cefn Fforest and Abercarn attended the blaze, which started on the ground floor of the two storey building. Two hoses, four breathing apparatuses and two jets were used to combat the blaze.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Campaign Series: site_logo http://www.campaignseries.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.campaignseries.co.uk/trade_directory/