Caerphilly hotel fire

A PREMIER Inn hotel in Caerphilly was evacuated after a fire broke out in the laundry room this morning.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the blaze was contained to a washing machine and there were no reported injuries.

A South Wales Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the hotel at Crossways Business Park, Pontypandy, was evacuated after an emergency call was received at 6.08am and the incident was closed at 6.34am.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree